A close up of my Honey Gourami Prissy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roxane1232

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just wanted to share with everyone my progress with Prissy. As you know from a previous post I was worried how she was going to handle loosing her mate Goldy, but since then I have figured out her issue. I have replaced her flakes, with bug bites, frozen brine shrimp, and fresh veggies, and since then she has been much more active, and engaging, she even comes right to the corner of the tank and waits for me to feed her, (it's the cutest thing ever) which before I barely got her to come to the top to feed after Goldy passed. Only bad thing is she has learned that if she goes to the top of the tank and give me a certain look that I will some times give her a few bug bites. ( Don't worry I'm careful only to give her one or 2 at a time when I do that)

Pretty Fisk..thanks..I wonder why it seems all gouramis have those thin antennae’s ( for lack of a better word) dangling down and what do they do. I have 2 dwarf powder blues in my community tank and they got em too.Your rasboras are nice too

Pretty Fisk..thanks..I wonder why it seems all gouramis have those thin antennae’s ( for lack of a better word) dangling down and what do they do. I have 2 dwarf powder blues in my community tank and they got em too.Your rasboras are nice too

Thanks! I think their antennae's help them with sensory, I have only recently been able to get videos and pictures of her, as she was always hiding in the very back behind my filter , and plants. Here's a better close up video of her, although I decided she had enough bug bites today.

Back
Top Bottom