A few videos of my tanks :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 Mickey mouse platy fry (the mother died :( ) and 1 sunset platy fry (I believe)

tyspot1000 said:
2 Mickey mouse platy fry (the mother died :( ) and 1 sunset platy fry (I believe)

Sorry to hear :( at least her fry live on!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice App

Yeah, I going to keep any of the female fry and get rid of the male fry (do not want anymore pregnant)

tyspot1000 said:
Yeah, I going to keep any of the female fry and get rid of the male fry (do not want anymore pregnant)

True true. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice App

It would be cool if I knew what fish you had in your tanks... but someone is too lazy to have them listed in their "My Tanks" section. ;) LOL

Teasing aside, what type of fish do you have in your 10 gallon planted tank, (the fish that have multi-colored stripes on their fins)? They're great looking fish! (y)

Nice tanks all around! Well done! :D

(LOL at the "Old Spice" commercial!)

When you press the middle of the screen (on the youtube video I posted), it will play; Press it again (the middle of the screen), and it will link you to youtube and the video itself.

There is where I have to stock list of the tanks (in the description).

:)

When you press the middle of the screen (on the youtube video I posted), it will play; Press it again (the middle of the screen), and it will link you to youtube and the video itself.

There is where I have to stock list of the tanks (in the description).

:)

That sounds like too much work. :p

Ok, I'll check it out.

Edit: Pristella Tetras... ok I thought that was what they were but I wanted to make sure. ;)

Yep they are happy and healty. Hopefully this weekend I will get some RCS and amano shrimp for the 10 gallon betta tank. Once (If i do) I have them, Ill post a vid.)

Back
Top Bottom