A little monster in my tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gillie

Aquarium Advice Addict
While I was at work today my wife's friend stopped by to visit and she brought with her the spawn of Satan himself, her :twisted: nephew :twisted:. Anyway my wife was showing off stuff that she bought for the new baby and while they were distracted the little monster snuck into my fishroom. When the came outr of the baby's room the didn't see the boy and found him with his hands in my grow-out tanks! They immediately stripped him down to dry him off , and found fry in his pockets. The boy is no longer allowed out of the living room. I put a locking doorknob and deadbolt on the door along with a sign that says unattended children will be fed to fish with a picture of my Lamp. Occelatus attacking my hand. I just don't know how I'm going to explain this to my LFS that was expecting them in a month.

55 gallon tank, 3/4 full of water (to allow for displacement), tight-fitting lid, heavy weight for the top.

Just an idea.....

freeze him, its more humane.

the LFS has a BIG sign that says " anyone that puts there hands in the water will pay for all the fish in the tank"

Oh, you can't yell at him. Nor can you spank him. You might damage his self esteem! You should sit him down and explain to him the error of his ways so that he can make the proper decisions in the future.......

It makes me sick. They should fear for their lives until the age of 12, and should clearly understand that their stay here is only experimental until that age and any infraction of the rules could result in removal.

Make another tank with realistic looking fish things and put things in that tank that look "awesome", but don't put anything live in it. Then run the hot wire of a 115-volt outlet line into the tank... When he decides to be clumsy and reach this hands in....

LOL

JK!!! :lol:

SparKy697 said:
It makes me sick. They should fear for their lives until the age of 12, and should clearly understand that their stay here is only experimental until that age and any infraction of the rules could result in removal.
That is funny!

Freezing might be more humane, but the 55g tank idea would take less time and seems to fit the crime a little better. :twisted:

Hmm, children in fish tanks... :idea: A barrel would work better. You can drop in food through the bunghole, and don't have to clean fingerprints off the glass... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom