additional hobbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butterfly_koi

Aquarium Advice Addict
Besides the obvious hobby of fish keeping that we all share, what are some other hobbies that you do in your down time?

Here's mine without a doubt, I love to hunt

PicsArt_1339654507098.jpg

The shotgun is my favorite
Here is my husband with the AR

PicsArt_1339654664747.jpg

Bodyboarding, surfing, paintball, freeline skating, snowboarding, fishing, fish!! And most importantly tennis!!

I am artistic. I draw, paint, write, illustrate, make jewelry, scrapbook, and craft my heart out whenever I have time to.
I also garden, grow orchids, camp, hike, read, do lots of things outside.

Attachments

• zoisite chand 2.JPG
    zoisite chand 2.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 33
  • P4210127.jpg
    P4210127.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Out_of_the_Shadows.jpg
    Out_of_the_Shadows.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 30
absolutangel04 said:
I am artistic. I draw, paint, write, illustrate, make jewelry, scrapbook, and craft my heart out whenever I have time to.
I also garden, grow orchids, camp, hike, read, do lots of things outside.

Love the work Angel! I love to draw as well, my tanks have given me the ability to express myself artistically
:)

Thanks. Those are some older pieces, but that's what I could easily find pictures of. Lol. I made the earrings 2 weeks ago though. Ruby Zoisite.

absolutangel04 said:
Thanks. Those are some older pieces, but that's what I could easily find pictures of. Lol. I made the earrings 2 weeks ago though. Ruby Zoisite.

Making jewelery is something I've never been able to master lol
Here is some of my work, done in pen and colored pencil

20120614_165041.jpg

Gboy66 said:
Ha, what is that exactly??

I go fight with hundreds of people, as part of one team, with heavy armor, and full force. I use sword, shield, spear, javelin. It goes for hours and is just awesome.

image-3086876433.jpg

CoryFan said:
I go fight with hundreds of people, as part of one team, with heavy armor, and full force. I use sword, shield, spear, javelin. It goes for hours and is just awesome.

...does anyone get hurt?!? That is intense!!!

CoryFan said:
Not usually. Bruises happen though - if your armor isn't fitted well, for example.

We all wear heavy boots and stuff.

But are the swords, and weapoms sharp? They must have edge guards on them. Does a certain side win? This is intriguing

Gboy66 said:
But are the swords, and weapoms sharp? They must have edge guards on them. Does a certain side win? This is intriguing

We use broad rattan sticks (club like). I will message you info.

butterfly_koi said:
How does it compare to L.A.I.R? My brother does that

I will ask my buddy. He would know. I don't like to mix heavy role play stuff with my fight club. ;)

Ok - we camp out. We are very military. There are scenarios for combat that run sequentially.

One war we go to fields thousands at once!

We also do a foam fighting thing. It is a younger crowd; light weight gear is nice at times. :)

Let's see... I cook, I watch movies, I play D&D, I'm trying to start a garden, and I play video games. Oh, and I work at the local renaissance faire every year.

And as far as the cooking goes, I almost forgot to check on dinner after AA distracted me...

Alyxx said:
Let's see... I cook, I watch movies, I play D&D, I'm trying to start a garden, and I play video games. Oh, and I work at the local renaissance faire every year.

And as far as the cooking goes, I almost forgot to check on dinner after AA distracted me...

I play those games too. My father-in-law owned a game shop years ago...

Back
Top Bottom