additional hobbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red wings?????? Really? Really? Before the CBS they were just an over financed team IMO :p of course this is coming from a Canadian prairie boy where the Winnipeg jets are gods.

Go Blues! Just thought I'd throw that out there. Lol. Reading, wrestling, working out, fish, hunt, cook, building, cars, video games, movies etc.

Chronos313 said:
Red wings?????? Really? Really? Before the CBS they were just an over financed team IMO :p of course this is coming from a Canadian prairie boy where the Winnipeg jets are gods.

Building a solid franchise and winning cups and trophies is how you make that money then you can afford the good players look at steve yzerman a canadian stayed with the wings from draft to retirement that dedication is hard to find I am a Canadian too my friend but if we get a good team let me know lol

How many cups do the Jets have? Lol sorry I had to

Hey now before the wha folded the jets were champs then! Plus the red wings have been around longer lol. Still better then being a bruins fan lol

i play lacrosse, wakeboard, and most importantly ride bikes competetively and recreationally(mostly downhill or dual slalom). i got 1st place at a competition down in santa barbara about 2 years ago. i also enjoy fishing :p

I read, work and play with my tanks. My only other hobby is our trebuchet. Every year we do the Scottish Highlands festival in Estes Park Colorado. We're part of the living history siege weapons demonstration.

Here's a couple of pictures of our treb.

Last year some Storm Troopers showed up at the fest so I had to have pics of them with the treb.

The second one is from the year before when we killed the Nessie float they put out. It's actually not a target, but we warned them it was in our line of fire....I'm in the blue, Mr Dragonfish is right above me.

Attachments

• img_6091.jpg
    img_6091.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4962.JPG
    IMG_4962.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 35
I surf.... And i got a new board today!! The blue in the pic is actually purple and the leash is purple as well! So excited! :p

Attachments

• image-3428273253.jpg
    image-3428273253.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 19
DragonFish71 said:
I read, work and play with my tanks. My only other hobby is our trebuchet. Every year we do the Scottish Highlands festival in Estes Park Colorado. We're part of the living history siege weapons demonstration.

Here's a couple of pictures of our treb.

Last year some Storm Troopers showed up at the fest so I had to have pics of them with the treb.

The second one is from the year before when we killed the Nessie float they put out. It's actually not a target, but we warned them it was in our line of fire....I'm in the blue, Mr Dragonfish is right above me.

Haha, it seems every renaissance fest and similar historical type festivals gets a couple storm troopers every year. And no matter how many times I see it, it's still hilarious.

Edit : upon checking Facebook this morning, I've found that the Storm Troopers in kilts have made their way onto the patches my faire is selling as a fundraiser to raise money to help rebuild the fairgrounds after hurricane Issac. I'll post a pic if I can get it to save, but it features a kilt wearing storm trooper jousting an alligator.

Back
Top Bottom