Adult Bala sharks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Copachick

Aquarium Advice Freak
How much do they eat? and what is a good thing to feed them as they get to be their full adult size?

Thanks!:dance::D:thanks:

Bala sharks can reach 14 - 16 inches. This species is much too large for your tank. They also should be kept in schools of at least 5.

Guess what he eats doesn't really matter much now, huh? Sorry. :(

Umm.. I am aware of how big they get. Hes about to go into a 120 gallon. Guess i should have said that so my question could have gotten answered...

I was curious for his future well being and the rest of them that we are going to get. So if anybody would like to help me out... feel free :)

Yep, coulda woulda shoulda..... :lol:

They'll eat flake foods. Its natural diet consists of phytoplankton, rotifers, insects, insect larvae and tiny crustaceans and it will eat live foods and meaty foods as well as algae and vegetables in your tank. It is a scavenger and will also take care of leftover food from your other fish.

Yep He does do a great job keeping the bottom clean. Hes a sucker for the black worms we feed them.

Thanks for the reply. I did not know if they like anything special once they get bigger

Back
Top Bottom