advice on changing tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shellyx said:
Thank you, still not sure about his deco think I need another trip to my lfs lol I'm sure your betta is very happy :)

thats always the way theres always room for improvement im always wanting to change something or do more i drive myself crazy haha

_skyla_ said:
thats always the way theres always room for improvement im always wanting to change something or do more i drive myself crazy haha

Same here! Not too happy with it at the moment I,ll have to think what to get I like the natural look :)

me too natural is always lovely i do have a chest and anchor in mine among the plants though haha i quite like them. I still have to redo my bettas chi aswell decisions decisions

_skyla_ said:
me too natural is always lovely i do have a chest and anchor in mine among the plants though haha i quite like them. I still have to redo my bettas chi aswell decisions decisions

It's the purple bridge in mine I don't like but the kids do! I love changing how my tanks look especially my betta :)

Back
Top Bottom