African butterfly fish and leopard frog Plecos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adog99

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello I was wondering if they would work together I have nothing planned out so far but I really like these two species of fish and I was just wondering if they would be fine together, I would if course have many hiding places for the Plecos and surface water plants for the African butterfly fish but I was just wondering cause the Plecos are quite pricy and I wouldn’t want them to be an expensive snack.

These are 2 fish I would love to own, I've actually been looking for the butterfly fish to go in with my elephant noses.
I would think these 2 would be fine together, the butterfly spends most of it's time at the surface, just have plenty of hiding places for your pleco like you said and if you are concerned I would buy a reasonably sized pleco.

These are 2 fish I would love to own, I've actually been looking for the butterfly fish to go in with my elephant noses.
I would think these 2 would be fine together, the butterfly spends most of it's time at the surface, just have plenty of hiding places for your pleco like you said and if you are concerned I would buy a reasonably sized pleco.

Thx for your response and I was thinking the same thing one stays up top and one stays near the bottom thank you.

Back
Top Bottom