African Floating Frog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
i added one of these little guys to my aquarium but when i try to research him all i can find are african dwarf frogs. is that just another name for the species?

Just watch out for the ones that just have webbed backs and are usually albino that's an african clawed frog they get huge and eat everything in tanks

what fish is it in with(these guys do pretty bad with fish)

alLexX said:
what fish is it in with(these guys do pretty bad with fish)

ADF do great in a community tank. You just have to make sure you feed them seperate of the fish. Usually easiest with a turkey baster and frozen thawed foods like tubifex, blood worms and brine shrimp.

she is in with a beta (friendly), 2 guppies, tetra, threadfin rainbowfish, and 2 platys. i feed her her blood worms

those fish are probably OK,but the rainbowfish and tetra should be in schools.how big is your tank?the frog should also have some friends.

i should be getting a bigger tank this weekend so they can have schools. only have a 10g

yikes...thats fairly small,good thing your upgrading. onbce you upgrade,you can turn your ten into a frog tank:)

Back
Top Bottom