all my fish are fat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yah i got three yo yo loaches. so yours are only 2 days younger then mine. yah they should catch up. have u tried sinking the food. i put a cube of frozen stuff in there for them and it sorta goes everywhere. adn they got a taste and eat that along with the snails.
i dont really have pictures of mine yet.
Its cool i have a castle with really small holes that are supose to windows and they come up that way and you see them like ur looking at a fish through a window.
they are awsome and funny to watch. and urs are really nice.

one meal a day joande?

i hope you reconsider, especially if you've already gotten those goldfish

hc8719 said:
one meal a day joande? i hope you reconsider, especially if you've already gotten those goldfish

Not because of anyone's specific influence (ahem LOL) but I'm leaning away from the Goldfish - but that tank is still up for decision. I'm now leaning towards SA cichlids (Rams and Angels). My only concern is the hardness and pH of my water. I really need to decide if I want to hike RO water back from the store every week.

Keep in mind that I have livebearers (guppies and platies) that snack on the algae all day - so I would call it one processed meal a day, veggies 3x a week, and all the alage they can eat the rest of the time LOL

Weasel F. said:
I got them a week Monday, I got 1 skunk loach ,1 yo-yo loach , 1 I have no clue what the name of him is here's a picture of him and the yo yo the skunk hides at the frist sign of the camra.
ee0cb1d8.jpg
That would be a zebra loach (Botia striata).

Thanks RoK now is it as rare as he said it was? Are do you know.

and for your info Justonemore20
My water quality for that much feeding is perfect. Its been day four without a a waterchange. do to new fish and not wanting to stress them
Ammonia-0
Nitrate-under5 really clear.
Nitrate-0.0
So water quality is not a problem over here.
i also test my water regulary before every water change and it doesnt change.I could probably go a few more days without changing the water and still be good.

Well, I have 4 of those loaches. I've only found them at one place and they were there for a short period of time. I saw they got another one recently; not sure why only one.
I don't think they're that rare though.

Well the reason I ask is I done a sreach on the name you gave me. I came up with a few of the site say that it was a very popular one early in the hobbie but now it's not and isn't imported hardly at all.

Back
Top Bottom