An unfortunate day :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chronos313

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I woke up today to do my weekly pwc and as I'm counting my fish, I see my electric blue lobster hiding in his cave with something white infront of him. As I'm counting he Stetson to move his mouth and legs as if he was feeding. Low and behold hes eating one idly albino jumbo neon tetras.

Needless to say I know who the culprit is in my fish disappearing. My losses this week were 2 jumbo neons, 2 albino neons ad on rummynose tetra. I called my lfs where I got him from and tomorrow he is going back and they are going to replace my losses and trade me full value for the lobster.

I've now decided I'm going to get some more platys an maybe a few swordtails and attempt to breed them. Anyone have luck with platys? Or are mollies a more preferable choice?

Sorry to hear that I bred platys fun experience ! I like them a lot!! Livebearers are awesome 2:1female ratio!! They eat their young so watch out!!

Ya I'm gonna get a breeder box to help out for sure. I like my lobster but as time goes on if I kept him the cost of replacing fish would get pricey. He's well fed so I don't know why he's being a jerk lol. I'm gonna have 3 males and 6 females for breeding purposes. Then as the fry grow I'll trade them in for more bumblebee goby's for my ten gallon. My Betta gets along with my goby so I'm glad he's not temperamental. My Betta goes in circles when I'm in the same room. So he knows who is who I think

Back
Top Bottom