And it BEGINS my friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not getting to far, that's about 40-50 pounds of gravel and it didn't even make a dent, maybe an inch of gravel down and the went out xmas shopping and my son decided tonight isn't a good night to start this, so living room is a HUGE MESS!! And I'm boiling some new African driftwood to boot!

Fun... Fun... Fun...

View attachment 62962

View attachment 62963

And my son thinks it's soooo funny too! LOL!!

KonvictKeeper said:
Can't you just leave it like that over night? It would be tragic if someone jumped...

I am gonna leave it as closed as possible. Whats going on with the canopy? What is so hard? I went to 4 different PS and nobody has it. There telling me I have a European tank?! This is driving me CRAZY!!! UGH!!!

I called all over BUT Petland there closed! Hopefully tomorrow but I don't think there open.

KonvictKeeper said:
I know Petco has them, thats where I got mine. What are the dimensions of your tank? I doubt its European.

I called Petco they said they didn't have them. I'm gonna go and double check. It's 48x18x21 75E. The ones the guy for me are from Deep Blue and don't fit then another place have me 2 boxes from Perfecto and those were too small. This is becoming a real you know what!!

Figures everything is going smooth and I hit a bump that NO LFS/LPS seems to have an answer too! And I can't get in touch with my friend who owns a store because he went away. Just my luck... Well I'll be on the prowl tomorrow.

Mumma.of.two said:
That sucks about the lids. Can you take them somewhere and get them cut so they fit?

I'm just trying to figure out what the deal is. I just called FnS and they have the same ones that I have now but they don't fit. Is it me? This just doesn't make any sense. You sell a tank and there is not lid available in the entire world!!!!

Nice!! I love it!! I'd even settle for a whole hood set up! Something!

I can try and ask around, see I'd there is someone that can cut it. But it's even short even with the tabs. It's all off...

Petland is open tomorrow! Can you guess who will be there waiting for the doors to open? This is gonna get solved one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom