Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlehring

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I bought 2 anemones from reefs2go. They came in yesterday and have seem to have taken quite well to my tank. They are Condy Nems. I couldn't be more happy with how they look. I paid less than $10 for both and also added some Zoa's to help justify shipping!

Below are the pics! Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• image-3716108582.jpg
    image-3716108582.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image-2631845972.jpg
    image-2631845972.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 79
They look great! What kind of zoa's did you get? I bought some green apple zoa's from reefs2go awhile ago and they still look good. I have even switched them to different tanks and they are still very healthy looking. I think your nems were a good buy!

Thanks Wendy! I hoping they stay looking good! I bought baby blue, blue eyes monster, and pinwheel Zoa's. I went for the sale items. :)

What do feed your Zoa's?

I really don't feed them. I use a Flake food and usually some of it falls into the zoas. I dont like to turn off my flow to target feed so I just let them get their nutrients from the light, water column and whatever food falls into them! You can really get some great deals from reefs2go.

Back
Top Bottom