Angel babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, my angles spawned a couple of days ago and I put the remaining eggs (wigglers) into a breeding box tonight. I think, since I seperated them from the general population, I should soon have some cool angel babies.

I'm not sure what these kids will look like....dad is a silver and black striped angel and mom is a yellow sunset angel. Should be very interesting indeed. I love this fish breeding business. I've had luck with rams, apistos, and now, angels. Does it get any better than this???

Thanks!!! I hope these babies grow out okay in the breeder box. It's mesh with good circulation as it's right near my cannister outflow tube. I can't wait to see what these kids are going to look like!!!

Can i ask

1.) How old were they
2.) What were the conditions that brought on spawning?

I've had these 3 for quite a while. I'm not quite sure how old they are. They have spawned seveal times before...always on a vertical suface (always an amazon sword leaf). IO have 2 males and 1 female. I keep the 3rd wheel male around because I feel like it challenges the 'couple' LOL. Mostly, I think they spawn after major water changes...I think they're getting ready to do it again. I see breeding tubes and major combat. LOL These fish crack me up!!

Back
Top Bottom