Angelfish Kissing, OR determining dominance or a possible mate??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup same stuff plexy make it about 4 inch wide use a flare ruler and use something to score it several times pretty much etching alone then place plexy line on edge of like a sturdy table and if scored enough give it a push down on one side it should snap if not lowes or hardware store have the cutting scoring tool for like 14 dollars. Once cut to what you need scuff it with sand paper to make it have a little rough so eggs grab better to plexy. Prop up on a slant in tank towards open side of glass. If you use pvc cut in half section and also sand side for eggs. Now intake take a stocking or some filter floss wrap around and use rubber bands or even a bread tie will do or a zippy tie but remember you will have to change out ever so offen to clean it.

As you see Ben through this and done many homemade ways before I bought those breeder items they work just as good as those I've mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just reread your pvc pipe note you need abit wider it would be better since they make many passes while attaching eggs 4 inch wide if great

I just reread your pvc pipe note you need abit wider it would be better since they make many passes while attaching eggs 4 inch wide if great

Ok Aces.. I'll get more and wider and longer. I also sent you a message with comment and question. Hope this is ok

Back
Top Bottom