Angelfish problems!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madrox

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a concern about about my angelfish's bottom fin. It is bent all the way in. It's just a baby fish & I was wondering if it will straighten out as it gets older & if there's anything I can do to help it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Did you purchase it like that or did an accident happen? If you purchased it most likely it is a genetic flaw. If it's from an injury I believe it will heal in that position.

I had an angel with a bent fin. It stayed that way for about 2 months, good water, no stress, and it died. I think it was just to much for the little guy. He was smaller then a nickel, and that's fins and all.

Awe thanks! Our tank is healthy & I will just keep an eye on him. He is pretty small too. I guess we will find out if it straightens out or if it's too much for him as well.

I can't get it to work. I added his photo to my album "my fish" please take a look

I had an angel with a bent fin. It stayed that way for about 2 months, good water, no stress, and it died. I think it was just to much for the little guy. He was smaller then a nickel, and that's fins and all.

Can u take a look at the pic I posted of him? It's my profile as well as in my album. Let me know if it looks the same as your guy. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom