Angels in a 20 or 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I usually think in terms of body length ratio. I usually try to have the tank at least 3x the fishes height, so fine there. And the width (which is more important) should be at least 2x the fish’s length. I think about this because they might not be able to turn around easily otherwise.

I think Petco is having their dollar per gallon sale, why don’t you just go there and get a 40 or 50 gallon? Same price as the 20s not on sale

Also, I already got a plan with a pea puffer... just need help with the substrate... what is good for amazon swords

Ah, so that is the problem, look into a 36 gallon, a pair of angels would look stunning in there here’s a photo for sizeimage-2020-08-25-12:09:59-160.jpg

Pea puffer could definitely go in a 20. What is your dream plan though? I’d think about what you really want and try to make it work.

What I really want are goldfish, but they are out of question... so I decided to shoot for pea puffers,

Lol I don’t have angels in there. They are all micro fish, wanted more schools than big fish in this one.
I have baby angels in a 10 gallon right now, growing them out for my 125
image-2020-08-25-12:13:09-757.jpg

I was just on YouTube and it said sand was bad, so I started looking into planted tank substrate

And how do you take a picture

Also I won’t be able to go anywhere for anything soon because I already went to get some amanos yesterday and my mom freaked out when they molted

You can use planted tank substrate, but it’s very expensive. Most people on here just use playsand, you just have to wash it first.
In that 36 I use “blasting sand” used for sanding stuff

I have the Tapatalk app. When you go to add a pic, accessing your camera is an option

Lol moms will do that. When I first started my mom would tell me I could get an aquarium, and suggested I used plastic fish

No rush to get anything right away, it will all come together with time

Back
Top Bottom