anomene carb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flame82

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey i just bought this little guy and wonder if anyone else had one and could give me anymore tips than what i can read from the net. just wondering mine has set in the exact same spot for todays now. does your do this or do they eventually get use to the tank and move around a bit. i use to have a proclein crab and at least they look similiar and he moved all over the tank looking for food

I don't have an Anemone crab, but my Condy has been in the same spot since day 1, which has been around 9 months. Generally, if it stays in one place it is comfortable. If it moves around a lot, it is looking for a more comfortable place to relax.

Mike

i have an anemone crab. Thats what they do. They just hang out in the anemone 24/7.....they are lucky they look cool, otherwise they would be boring. He just sits in the anemone throwing out his feathery hands to catch stuff floating around...i think youre ok

well thanks for the responses but my choclate chip star was hungry and had a $13 snack between feedings so i will be removing him asap

Back
Top Bottom