another aquarium stocking question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lorihallfrisch

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have paid for and am waiting to go get my new to me 55 gallon aquarium. Since I was told I need a bigger aquarium for my 3 goldfish I am going to go look at another 55 gal I found on craigslist. I am not really wanting one with fish as I have hopes of having one of my 55's as an angel fish tank, but this one comes with fish it has like 4 chiclids 2 dragon and some allegy eaters? Couldnt find the last fish on a search. Will these fish eventually outfrow a 55 gal? she said they have all been together for about 8 months and doesnt expect them to get much bigger. Going to look at it soon. What do you think?

lorihallfrisch said:
I have paid for and am waiting to go get my new to me 55 gallon aquarium. Since I was told I need a bigger aquarium for my 3 goldfish I am going to go look at another 55 gal I found on craigslist. I am not really wanting one with fish as I have hopes of having one of my 55's as an angel fish tank, but this one comes with fish it has like 4 chiclids 2 dragon and some allegy eaters? Couldnt find the last fish on a search. Will these fish eventually outfrow a 55 gal? she said they have all been together for about 8 months and doesnt expect them to get much bigger. Going to look at it soon. What do you think?

It depends on the type of cichlids, dragons ? Algae eaters. I think she meant plecos by algae eaters. If you could find that stuff out that might help. :)

Dragon gobies? This sounds like a good combo excluding the gobies. The cichlids and algae eaters are generally semi agressive and should fare well together.

i have posted pictures on a new post titled help id please, Id put here but figure the mods wouldn't appreciate it.If anyone can recognize what I have greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom