Any comments on my aquarium stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nameer K

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone!

I started a 52 gallon, Fluval Roma 200 aquarium around a year ago. Haven’t lost any fish for a while and my tank is now doing very well, it’s heavily planted. My tank is quiet well filtered with a Fluval Fx4 plus weekly water changes. I’ve attached (I think) a photo of my aquarium as-well. I want to make sure my stocking of my tank is alright and is going to be fine, I’m just paranoid that it’s not going to work suddenly.

My stocking currently is: 2 angelfish, 2 pearl gourami. ~10 cardinal tetra, 7 diamond tetra, 10 Corydoras (1:1 bronze and albino), 4 Otocinculus and a few cherry barbs.

Attachments

• 79760604-719A-4BE8-92AD-4E00CD565C83.jpg
    79760604-719A-4BE8-92AD-4E00CD565C83.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 25
I have the same tank. In fact your aquascape looks very much like mine as well.

I dont see a problem with your stocking. In terms of bioload i would say moderate (certainly less than me). In terms of compatibility you have a very similar mix of fish to what i have in my Roma 200. The only issue i have had recently is 2 of my angelfish dont get along with each other (i have 4). In my opinion they would be much happier if there was only the established pair in there. In fact i separated them for a while and they were in deed happier.

Back
Top Bottom