Any experience with this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KPhilly

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Had anyone had an experience with the Repheal catfish? I would like to hear some testimonials.

I had one many years ago when I was a kid. It was a real cool looking fish, my favorite at the time, but it basically hid all day then ate small fish at night. Tetras and Dainos disappeared and in turn his belly got huge ha ha. Its possible I wasn't ensuring it was getting enough food so this might not always happen. I'll prob keep another some day. Wish I had more to give ya, but thats all I really remember.

I had one many years ago when I was a kid. It was a real cool looking fish, my favorite at the time, but it basically hid all day then ate small fish at night. Tetras and Dainos disappeared and in turn his belly got huge ha ha. Its possible I wasn't ensuring it was getting enough food so this might not always happen. I'll prob keep another some day. Wish I had more to give ya, but thats all I really remember.

Defiantly don't want him eating small fish.

Back
Top Bottom