anyone able to tell me the 5 most popular nano tanks??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fcaquarium

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there everyone! Can someone please tell me what the top 5 most popular nano tanks are at the moment and why?? I am starting a website and would like to stock them!

Cheers

Cheers, any idea where I coyuld get some full details on these?

Also the Current USA Aquapod. Oceanic BioCube. JBJ NanoCube. Those are the only one's I can think of.

The problem is they all have so many pro's and con's of each it would take forever for me to explain the differences. So just look up those and get as much info as you can!

This is what I have so far...

Cheers heaps for all your help!

So far I have the TRUVU range, you could take a look what I have so far at Fish Tank Aquariums - First Class Aquariums -

Is there anymore of the TRUVU line you guys reckon I should almost definetly have up there?

Thanks heaps again!

James

I forgot to mention

I am so dissapointed! I had a solid supplier for both the jbj nano cube and the aquapod, but they pulled out on me at the last second! apparently because I am not american! which is terribly unfair I reckon..

Cheers again James

JBJ
Oceanic biocubes
Aquapods
Redsea max (a bit bigger than the above tank wise I think they start at 34)
Solona
and just plain ol 10 gallons
the 7gallon Mini Bows are popular but require alot of mods since the light would not work for corals it would be ok for such , mushrooms and some zoas and perhaps an LPS feed weekly but most toss the light and custom something else ..
Or build your own HTH :)

Well I'm not a businessman but I can recommend this. If you are in this for the care of the fish and to spread the enjoyment of the hobby make your profit but don't sky rocket your prices. Look within your area, scope out some prices of others. Check online plus shipping. Figure that all out and bring it down a bit. Nothing better than an amazing fish store with amazing prices and that care very much for their fish!

Cheers!

Well I'm not a businessman but I can recommend this. If you are in this for the care of the fish and to spread the enjoyment of the hobby make your profit but don't sky rocket your prices. Look within your area, scope out some prices of others. Check online plus shipping. Figure that all out and bring it down a bit. Nothing better than an amazing fish store with amazing prices and that care very much for their fish!

Thanks heaps!

To be honest when I first went into this I had not a clue about aquariums and fish, but after research etc I have become a fish lover also! Anyway, if you guys wanted to you chould check out my site sometime, there is a link in my signature. Let me know what you think... Just to let you know I dont have all my products up yet..

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom