Anyone have more than one tank in their livingroom??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could live without a table if it meant a new tank the same size lol, why not make a kitchen table tank eh lol.

kelbaker79 said:
Yes!! I replaced it with a 125 gallon...Hehe :)

Nice, my wife would kill me lol. She is pretty cool about me getting more tanks all the time though. I just convinced her to let me buy a 45g bow front and a tiger fish and she even knows that it will require upgrading to a huge tank. I think my next one will be a 150ish for my frontosas then likely a 100 for my tiger fish till I need to get something in the range of 300-400

kdpuffer said:
Nice, my wife would kill me lol. She is pretty cool about me getting more tanks all the time though. I just convinced her to let me buy a 45g bow front and a tiger fish and she even knows that it will require upgrading to a huge tank. I think my next one will be a 150ish for my frontosas then likely a 100 for my tiger fish till I need to get something in the range of 300-400

Oh my goodness, that will be awesome!!! I'm jealous. When the time comes, lol, I wanna see pics!!

55 and 16 gal within eye shot of each other. Have an empty 40 gallon that I want to set up in the spring. I want a 100 gallon for my garage, but I have to get it past the wife.:brows:

both of my tanks are in my room :) the sound of that filter never gets old.

kelbaker79 said:
Oh my goodness, that will be awesome!!! I'm jealous. When the time comes, lol, I wanna see pics!!

Well the 45 with the tiger fish should be up and running in the next week or two so I'll definitely be posting pics the big tanks won't be for a while unless I get this dream job I'm hoping for which could pay for them in one check easily, fingers crossed. I'm addicted to this site and always post pics with new tanks and such.

Yep. A 10g (my first tank) and a 29g which I am working through some issues with at the moment. Also, a 55g, although it's not setup yet. I plan to set that up sometime in 2012. Right now, I have nowhere to put anything else. I live in an apartment and have no more space...sadly. I soo want a huge saltwater tank but I'm not ready for that mentally as well as space-wise.

I have started with a 29g in my living room, then I added a 55g and yesterday,
added a second 55g. Now I'm having trouble figuring out how to arrange the room so I can see all of them easily. I plan on putting another 29g in my bedroom in the future. Thank God for Aqueon water changers

both of my tanks are in my room :) the sound of that filter never gets old.
Certain filters are relaxing, with the water sounds. But My 36 gallon for some reason I cannot sleep with it on, a time or two Ive slept in the living room. But the others are fine. I can barely hear my 29 gallon

My 36 gallon bowfront w/ Platys, tetras, and my Bala (which is going into my 75 gallon when its cycled)

Tried to get a pic of my Bala. Hes too fast

My 29 gallon. The BRIGHT 29 gallon. My fish are scared when the light is on thats why they're all hideing

And then theres my cycling 75 gallon next to the 36. We are thinking of moving the 36 against the other way next to the couch or putting it in the corner.

I have four around the walls of my dining room so at dinner when my fiance or guests tell a boring story I can look straight at them and admire my tanks and just occasionally nod so it appears that I am paying attention.

Both my tanks are in the living room. A 29 with cherry barbs, corys, perstilla tetras, an albino bn, and a pearl gourami. A 20 high with harlequin rasboras, pygmy corys, otos, and a dwarf gourami

I might put the 10 gallon in the diningroom instead of keeping it upstairs in the bedroom. We are never up there. I'll take a pic this weekend once we get some more fish and bettet decor. Atleast there's no room in the livingroom for it, lol

Only one in the living room/kitchen area but two in my bedroom plus a 1.5 gallon that's on my nighstand empty. Well, half empty with a plant in it.

Back
Top Bottom