Anyone have more than one tank in their livingroom??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 2.5 Gallon in my bedroom, a 10 Gallon on my desk in my "study room", an empty 29 Gallon QT tank in my garage, a 40 Gallon Breeder tank in my study room.

I'm getting a 2.5g tank for my little brother's playroom.

I have 4 tanks in my bedroom if that count and maybe tomorrow getting another one.

After reading all these admissions, just think of all the people that just have bowls with one betta or goldfish in their kitchen counter. Smh lol

I can see 2) 55 gallons from my couch. 2) 10 gallons, a bubblegum fish tank and my QT

2 125's in living room. the wife is very impressed:rolleyes:
Hehe Im sure. Icouldnt imagine having more than one big tank in our livingroom. then again with 3 tanks already it probably wouldnt make a difference lol.

Bubblegum fish tanks are litterely tanks made from the top half of the bubblegum machine right? Thatd be kinda cool

I have four tanks in my living room... My 20 gallon long, my ten gallon QT, my 1 gallon brine shrimp hatchery, and my brother's betta tank.

Copachick said:
Bubblegum fish tanks are litterely tanks made from the top half of the bubblegum machine right? Thatd be kinda cool

I think it is actually the whole ball that the gumballs are displayed in that becomes the tank... They did one on the show Tanked.

Bubble gum tanks were pretty popular for a minute in the 90's

We're going tomorrow to start buying the decor for my 75g. Ill take pics soon as we get it all set up

I have a 30 in my living room and a ten in the bedroom. My wife wants to ditch the ten cuz we are expecting a baby in the summer. I'm gonna try and hold onto it and put that in the kids room and somehow get a 20g or if I'm a real good boy something bigger :D plus I need to restock my ten. Thinking making it a Betta tank.

Chronos313 said:
I have a 30 in my living room and a ten in the bedroom. My wife wants to ditch the ten cuz we are expecting a baby in the summer. I'm gonna try and hold onto it and put that in the kids room and somehow get a 20g or if I'm a real good boy something bigger :D plus I need to restock my ten. Thinking making it a Betta tank.

Get a divider and make a double betta tank

I have my 120, 80, 2-33, 29, 2-10 all in my living room I call it my tank wall lol

And my 6' tall 4' long and 3' wide terrarium in there too I like to be able to see everything from my couch

Now the count is one running in the living room and three in the bedroom. The 1.5 has been refilled and now is the temporary home for my betta.

I have my 120, 80, 2-33, 29, 2-10 all in my living room I call it my tank wall lol

And my 6' tall 4' long and 3' wide terrarium in there too I like to be able to see everything from my couch

Wow nice lol. What all kinds of fish ate in those tanks

Back
Top Bottom