Anyone in Southern California?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well they exchange coral and stuff. Sometimes there are lectures or something... Not sure. Haha

Lol i dont have much coral, but i could frag a kenya tree or frogspawn i guess..

I would just go to chat and meet friends :)

A weekly or monthly meeting? Talk about your tanks trades or frags if possible. Equipment issues can be resolved possibly haha who knows what could go on

Ya thats a good point, we could find people with similar equipment and stuff, that would be cool. Where would be a good meeting spot??

Depends on were everyone is from? Could do a general spot in the middle of everyone and maybe eventually find a good lfs in that area and try to swipe bomb deals from them haha

BrentandKitty420 said:
That's not too far . Have you been over to that huge store that they go to on tanked? Off century or something?

No, not at all. If worst comes to worst, I can just take the metro train.

No, I haven't. Always wanted to though. I believe you have to own a LFS to go inside?

So, if we did start the club (fingers crossed!) where would we meet? I know of a few clubs where they meet at members homes? Or what about at a restaurant? Whould that be possible?

Back
Top Bottom