API Test Tube stoppers bulk buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you again--what a hassle!

You are all more than welcome. I'm glad to be able to give a little back to this community that has helped me so much.

I just packaged them all up and have the mailers addressed. Just gotta put some "FRAGILE" stamps on the outside (they are bubble mailers, but it is the post office) and off to the post office in the morning.

I work in the medical field & can get syringes no prob. I can also get little white caps for the ends. PM me if you re interested .

Everyone's packages went in the mail today. New postal rates hit between my initial pricing and now, but since you guys were generous enough to toss in a few extra dollars, it covered it. Those of you on the East Coast should see them mid-week (they went first class, and I don't think they are delivering on Monday). Everyone else should see them by the end of the week next week.

Your local CVS or Walgreens can give you nice 5mL syringes for free. We have a ton of them laying around courtesy of all the meds we've had to get for our kids. You should be able to go there and just say that you need a dosing syringe. They're marked very clearly for 5mL, and their marking seems to agree with the white line on the test tube, as well.

Got mine today as well. Didn't have a chance to try em out because I forgot them in my office. But they looked great. Hopefully will have time for a water test tomorrow. Thanks again.

Got mine today as well. Didn't have a chance to try em out because I forgot them in my office. But they looked great. Hopefully will have time for a water test tomorrow. Thanks again.

I've been using mine since the first sample arrived a couple of weeks ago. So far, so good, and no more leaky nitrate tests :)

So just wondering, how many total stoppers did you end up mailing out? It seems like quite a successful venture.

I have shipped 164 so far.
I have pending orders for 24, with 647 remaining. Thankfully, they don't take up much space :)

I used my new stoppers today, no leaks! Yay! Now if I could just tell the difference between the nitrAte colors... :)
Thanks again!

I used my new stoppers today, no leaks! Yay! Now if I could just tell the difference between the nitrAte colors... :)
Thanks again!

You're welcome :)

Spread the word to folks you know that might want/need them, I've got about 650 left in the pile :)

I think everyone who had ordered these from this thread has received them by now. I have posted a topic in the classifieds (http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/replacement-stoppers-for-api-test-tubes-247620.html) that has updated pricing since the Post Office increased shipping rates (you guys here saw the amount for shipping) since I posted the original prices here. If anyone wants more, or new folks who want in, I have 590 of them left as of this post.

Pisces3473 - Your shipping label was just created. These will go out tomorrow.

Please remember, prices are for US destinations only. No international shipments at this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom