API Test Tube stoppers bulk buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the feedback. :) My wife is happy that our nice kitchen towels aren't stained yellow/orange anymore from the nitrate test :)

If anyone here knows people that could use these, I still have about 400 left.

just thought i would post back and say i get these quick (with in 4 days if i remember right) and they work great! no leaks whatsoever no matter how hard i shake for the nitrate test!

Please remember, prices are for US destinations only. No international shipments at this time.

Aww! :-(

I have been considering changing to another brand because I'm sick of API's stupid design flaw. Seriously- after all these years?? Just makes me further doubt the accuracy of their tests.

I have been considering changing to another brand because I'm sick of API's stupid design flaw. Seriously- after all these years?? Just makes me further doubt the accuracy of their tests.

If you PM me your mailing address, I can check with the post office to see what it will cost to ship there.

It looks like first class USPS service to Australia is $9.45 (US $). I would guess that tracking would be extra.

Hey there dmolavi,

I wanted to let you know I got the caps yesterday in the mail. I used them this morning when I did my daily testing and they worked great!! Thanks again for the work on getting these caps!

Back
Top Bottom