April Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gunnie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just thought I'd start a new thread to get things going. Can we start the input on what people will be bringing or are looking for? I of course will be bringing more snail shells. I have about 3 people who want them, so let me know if there is anyone else out there. Also, Bernie, what do you think about stained glass suncatchers? I'm going to look at the patterns that I already have, and might bring some with me if anyone is interested.

Ok Gunnie....I know I've been slacking, so here it is. This is what we will have available for the Gathering; all is open to trade or purchase. Pm for prices or trade offers.

Nimbochromis Venustus - 1.5"+
Lethrinops Intermedius -F1 - 1.5"+
Nyassachromis Microcephalus - F2 - 1"
Psuedothropheus Socolofi - 1.5" - 3" 1 albino
Neolamprologus Leleupi - F1 - Karalini 1"+
Green Severums - various sized up to 1.5 - 2"+ Dino has parents :D
Acei, Tanzanian Black Morph - 2 adult males 3 - 4"+
Psuedothropheus Polit - 2 adult males 3"+ (or want females) F1
Placidochromis Phenichilus - 2 adult males 4 & 6" starting to color up
Half Black Pastel Guppies - 2 young trios

Angel Proven Pairs:

Gold male/Gold marble ghost female standard fins
Silver Gold Marble male/Gold marble ghost female standard fins
Gold ghost male/Gold mable ghost female both superveil combtail

Plants:

Green Hygro
Hornwort
Java Fern - small
Mystery Moss - (got as xmas moss, but...) very nice low light

Gunnie I have enough Koi Angel Fry to take care of you and Solace. So I am currently sold out of Angel Fry. Will have some more in a few months for those who are interested.

Unfortunately, a buyer bought out all of our Bettas this past week. We have a few growing out, but none available until the next spawn, which we will be starting this weekend. :wink: :lol:

Ok folks, let the trading begin!

Jake and Carol

Wrench,
When you do have more Koi Angel Fry, I would be very interested. If you could just let me know if and when?

Good Morning Annie!

I will be more than happy to let you know next time I have some available. Hopefully won't be but a few months and they will be ready. I will definately let you know! :wink:

Talk to you soon.

Jake

Jake, That would be great!!! 8)
A couple of months would be perfect. Just keep me informed of when and all.

Annie

Back
Top Bottom