Aquarium advice Facebook page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Anybody that can go to the Aquarium advice facebook page and answer questions it would be much appreciated. We esp. need Freshwater help on the questions that are asked. If you can help out please visit the site every few days and help these folks out. The staff thanks you.

I`ve seen your posts. You know enough to help someone out. Thanks for the help.

Is there a different FB page for AA that I'm not aware of? I just looked at it https://www.facebook.com/AquariumAdvice?ref=ts and all the questions aside from the mouth fungus one have answers.

There are very few posts on it to begin with. Maybe I'm not seeing a bunch for some reason?

hpiguy said:
Is there a different FB page for AA that I'm not aware of? I just looked at it https://www.facebook.com/AquariumAdvice?ref=ts and all the questions aside from the mouth fungus one have answers.

There are very few posts on it to begin with. Maybe I'm not seeing a bunch for some reason?

That's the right page. I think they just don't want un answered questions because it doesn't look good. I always try to get them to join here on the forum for theirs and my/our best interests.

Last edited:
@ Melosu58
Can you make it to where it sends notifications? There has been a lot of posts from people. But when you answer them they never respond back. I think they find it by search and then can't find it again or simply thinks nobody responds because they didn't get a notification. I would like to get them if I responded to one or liked one of them.

I have been watching it for a while but Andy always answers all of the questions so I don't post much.
I'm starting to think he is addicted to this site. :)

butterfly_koi said:
I have been watching it for a while but Andy always answers all of the questions so I don't post much.
I'm starting to think he is addicted to this site. :)

A little backup or 2 cents would be nice crime time to time :)

I've been on it a few times, maybe if it was a "group" where we could get notifications when people post, more people would go on there to answer questions.

Okay I commented on the cycling question... I am not 100% sure so please someone correct me if I'm wrong lol. I've never fishless cycled before. But I figured it was better than no response... hope I can help them out some.

Ok I've tryed to post on the two that isn't showing comments and it wasn't working so I sent the one a private message because her page is blocked. Then I tryed to make a post saying

"There are some post on here that I've tried to respond to but it doesn't show on the comments. I've sent some private messages to those people. Just wanted everyone aware if you have it blocked in settings we can't respond back.

For all the people that just found this site we ask if you would please join us at WWW.aquariumadvice.com to get more answers to your problems. There is also an app for mobile devices that can be used except it isn't a full feature like the main site.

We hope to see you all soon :)"

And it still wouldn't work so I don't know if its me the poster or the site page now

I kinda slacked off for awhile on this and nobody had my back. Can we get some people again to try and watch this? There are a ton of questions on there now.

May I ask the purpose of the Facebook page? Just direct them to the site, if they choose not to, oh well? Lol don't mean to sound arrogant but it seems a little silly IMHO

Thanks for the reminder Andrew. I was just there the other day but Im not much of a fw person for the fw questions. Again thanks

May I ask the purpose of the Facebook page? Just direct them to the site, if they choose not to, oh well? Lol don't mean to sound arrogant but it seems a little silly IMHO

I agree with this; moreso because we don't want to start having two repositories of information for people. Maybe just answer the simple stuff on the FB page, but for more involved queries, direct them here so that they have the benefit of the entire community.

Back
Top Bottom