Aquarium is the latest hurricane victim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnd4g

Aquarium Advice Regular
My family and I evacuated our home in Slidell, Louisiana for hurricane Katrina and we are now living temporarily in Houston. Although our home survived the storm we are not allowed to stay there until basic services are restored in the community in a few weeks. I did manage to get into town via back roads to check on my house and it was ok. Thank God! My aquarium of course did not survive. I'm looking forward to getting back to the hobby that I enjoyed so much and to becomming an active participant of the AA forums once again. I thank all of you for the advice you gave me over the previous year and a half. I would not have been able to manage my aquarium without you. Although life is very difficult for us right now there are many others who were not as lucky as us. Please keep them in your prayers.

Send me a pm when you are ready to start up again....I am glad to hear that you and your family are ok, that is what is most important.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your aquarium inhabitants. Glad to hear that you and your house are OK. These hurricanes are getting out of control. I am in central Florida, and I got 3 of the 4 last year. If this keeps up, I am going to move.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom