Aquarium utilities on iPad or iPhone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sdergar

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm wondering if anyone using an iPad or iPhone has any good aquarium log or other utility programs/apps for it? I've just done a quick search but have only found games or wallpaper on it.

Steve

That would be sweet if we could get tank parameter updates via iPhone or droid while on vacation or something.

You're talking like a maintenance log type thing? I just use numbers on my mac, but you could easily download ($9 i think) numbers for your iphone or ipad. Just a simple spreadsheet. There aren't any apps that I know of for this.

Its an aquarium scheduler and planner. You can adjust your settings and if you forget to do one of your maintenance routines an alert will popup in your iPhone / iPod touch. The app will go on sale on Jan 4th and I'll appreciate all reviews and feature requests.

If I get a good enough response from forums I will have a reduced introductory price for the first week, or maybe free the day of launch. Again I will appreciate constructive criticism, i wish to make it a great app with your help.

By the way this is my first app, and took me over a month to complete.

Here is the link to my page which has the itunes link, launch is Jan 4th

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks fir the replies I'm already working on the first update

about the beta testing if i get a good enough response between all the places i am announcing i might distribute it for free on launch day

There is a apps For Ipods and Iphones Called Aquaria it has a water testing log and Compatabilty for fish its .99 i have it and use it myself

my app will only be for iphone for now, i would like to implement a version for the iPad with multiple tanks. my app unlike any other in the app store will actually notify you if you have missed a task, regardless if the app is running or not.

I would never charge so much, if i recover my cost and somehow the month of time i put into it I am more than happy

i've been talking with AA admin about sponsorship but obviously I am not a big store or have a pricy product. I would like too though.

zambono said:
i've been talking with AA admin about sponsorship but obviously I am not a big store or have a pricy product. I would like too though.

I'm also interested! Keep us posted!

the app is finally live, you can check it out on itunes name is aquaplanner

Back
Top Bottom