Aquarium utilities on iPad or iPhone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there are some minor bugs, but they are fixed in the update. hopefully apple is done reviewing today or tomorrow. about multiple tanks that might be version 1.2 , version 1.1 will be multiple languages and maybe data log

AA also has an app out there, so we can keep up on the go. I just found it, and it is much easier to use than going through Safari.

my app is called aquaPlanner

one person has had an issue with the app who downloaded it directly using an Ipad. I am working with him to figure out what may going on, since my tests on Ipad have all been successful. If you wish to have it on iPad I would recommend getting the app through itunes then syncing the iPad.

also there will be an update out shortly, apple has been reviewing it for some days now. I suppose they are backed up due to holidays and their new MAC apps

Let's not get the two applicaitons confused. AA has released a free app for mobile user to access the forums and post.

ZAMBONO has developed an app for the iPhone/iPad to help monitor and alert you to maintenance tasks for your tank. It will alert you when PWC's or other activities are required.

It's a commercial application that sells for a very modest $2.99

There are two apps, one is the aquariumadvice.com app on the ipad which is what i am on right now. All forums and useful features of the website. There is also an iphone app which can be used on the ipad which works as a alert reminder for your testing and water changes. I saw that it was $2.99 yesterday but did not purchase it.

I have received one issue with the app not running on an iPad, it was resolved by deleting the app from the iPad and installing it using itunes instead of downloading directly.

the update that was being reviewed by apple was rejected and I have resubmitted a new update with some more features, including Spanish and French languages.

I am interested in purchasing your app but I have an iPad. I would prefer to not buy it twice. If we buy it now and you create an iPad app, can we migrate for free and bring all our settings with the migration?

@dubose that question is very premature at the moment. I'm still working out the kinks on the first version and smoothing out user experience

i am proud to announce that the update has been approved, you should probably see it within a couple hours. please update since it will fix the issue of disabled buttons not being enabled again. also added spanish and french language

I thank the developers of the app for the forum, and would really enjoy and be happy to purchase an Android (in my case, incredible) app. The aquaplanner app sounds awesome.

Back
Top Bottom