Aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everett Adams

Aquarium Advice Activist
Thoughts, ideas??

Attachments

• image-19544230.jpg
    image-19544230.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1474188077.jpg
    image-1474188077.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 122
I think it looks pretty good! Are all those rocks secure though, I mean really in there? I would be worried about an avalanche. lol

Yeah im gonna have to make sure that would be a disaster! Any changes you would make?

The rocks are in the middle of the tank do you think they need to be pushed back? I was thinking it would be good to have flow behind the rocks as well and having them in the middle would help

I tried that logic myself, but eventually I wanted the space on the sandbed in the front so I ended up stacking rocks against the back glass. The only place I left open was the sides so I could get at them to clean. I do still have a cave system in the back that my fish love to hide and play in so it's not like theres a dead space back there. I have my powerheads positioned so that water movement is in the back as well. :)

Hmmmm i might move them back i dunno though it would give the tank more depth if i moved them back

Back
Top Bottom