aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
y tank seems kinda boring, any comments, criticism is welcome.
ignore my fish lol, im going to get some OB peacocks for breeding in the near future.
pics will be below

i was thinking if doing that, its just kinda hard to get ahold of it. i brought the river rocks home from vacation, and my parents and friends thought i was crazy for taking the rocks lol

ill check and see if i have any in my area, thanks :)

hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only person who brings home 100lbs of rocks from vacation. I'd def stack more. This is my 50g with all river rocks

That is COOL !!!

Ha thanks. I love rock scaping. I will sit there for hours figuring out the different looks. Once I finish up school and move out hopefully I'll replace the 50 with a 75 or so and get more rocks!

Rocks and sand give a very relaxing look.

gman42, I would add some more plants in. Are those plastic plants in there currently? Maybe put them around the the rock more. It looks good though!!

Mr.Pleco, AMAZING!! :eek:

Thanks guys.
I agree..add more plants to fill some space til you can get rocks.
or like I would do..try to see if you can stack any of those rocks in the corner pile on top of the bigger flat rock and then try to stack the other on top. Give more of a centerpiece and more height. Then add more plants and find more rocks.

Back
Top Bottom