Aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquacal

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey I just got fine with all of my aquascaping. Please give me your honest opinion. Do I need more rock for a reef? I am just a kid though so I don't exactly have a high budget. All opinions appreciated:) P.S. I have about 6 pounds of rock.

Oops forgot pics

Attachments

• image-3688871577.jpg
    image-3688871577.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 139
  • image-877311608.jpg
    image-877311608.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image-2360325579.jpg
    image-2360325579.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 111
Yeah I know I need more LR but I was thinking I have. Good
Clean up crew and I do regular wc my question is is a one and a half inch clown and an inch long damsel over stocking???

Yeah I know I need more LR but I was thinking I have. Good
Clean up crew and I do regular wc my question is is a one and a half inch clown and an inch long damsel over stocking???

I wouldn't do the damsel. The clown most will say know but I know many that have 10 gallon nano's with ONE clown. But damsels are very nasty little things.

My tank has been going well since October and they have been together all the while ok so Idk...

Well if there doing ok then...kepp'em! I didn't have good luck with them.

I've had my damsel for 2 years and he is just now starting to nip at my corals...and I've set a trap to catch him for three days and he's too smart for it. So I'm stuck with the bugger....so I have one Maroon and yellow clown and one damsel...and that's it. I'm hesitant on adding anything else. They're both semi aggressive fish

Back
Top Bottom