Arrow crab vs goby and flame hawk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Decent size! Ugly little guy but pretty cool!

Oh, wow!! Yeah, he's big!! Lol. And I gotta agree, ugly. Lol. They're cute when they're little, like most living things! Lol.

I was too scared to touch it and pit it in the tank lol. Jack has a video

Gboy66 said:
I was too scared to touch it and pit it in the tank lol. Jack has a video

I don't blame you!! It does look like a giant spider- which I HATE!! So Jack had to add it to the tank? Jack's brave!! I wouldn't go near that thing!! Lol. Jack you gotta post that video!! :)

Beengirl said:
I don't blame you!! It does look like a giant spider- which I HATE!! So Jack had to add it to the tank? Jack's brave!! I wouldn't go near that thing!! Lol. Jack you gotta post that video!! :)

Lol oh no i dont think he should...everyone will think less of me..

Anywho, anyone know if we could have 2 in the same tank? If this works out i'd get another...i wouldnt touch it though of course

Small ones are cool when they get bigger there more aggressive.i had two before in two tanks one pair was fine the other ones were not. One day I just had one the other one killed him. We can catch them anytime hold one with some water in a bucket their cool.i let mine go after a while good cleaners tho.

Yaaa...i think it's safe to say im obsessed with Pinhead Larry..ahah

Attachments

• image-2599112090.jpg
    image-2599112090.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 80
Gboy66 said:
Yaaa...i think it's safe to say im obsessed with Pinhead Larry..ahah

So you're obsessed with pinhead Larry, but you won't touch him? Lol.

Beengirl said:
So you're obsessed with pinhead Larry, but you won't touch him? Lol.

Yes exactly! I will stare at him all day but theres no chance i'll touch that sucker;)

Hes so cool, i like to stick my hand in there and watch him pick at my fingers... I want another!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hes so cool, i like to stick my hand in there and watch him pick at my fingers... I want another!

Yeah, I'm with Grant- no way that thing would be picking at my fingers!! :D

Back
Top Bottom