[b]Hello Again![/b]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spewns

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I'm back. Have stopped in a few times and I see some new updates to the site. Very Nice.
After my evil twin did all that Nazi Fish Killer stuff I had to empty the tank and start over. Took forever to cycle as I was too lazy to go buy unscented ammonia.
Every little scratch on the glass or piece of bloodworm uneaten looks like a leech thing to me and I panic! Who said aquariums were relaxing????
I put a heater in the tank and decided to go with tropicals. Right now I only have a cleaning crew ( algae was thriving ) but will be getting some more fish soon.
I love Pl*cos so I bought me a dwarf bristle nose. I love what these little guys do to driftwood. Seems she is a girl so I may get a male in the future.
I also bought an oto cat and MAN do these fish take care of an algae prob in a hurry! I might be looking for a home for this one as he is doing too good a job and he doesn't seem interested in any greens i might add. who knows.
On a whim I bought a few ghost shrimp. These have got to be the most thorough clean up crew I have ever seen. They don't miss a thing from what i can see. They are so cool to watch but they remind me of roaches *shudder*.
Well I gots lots of posts to catch up on. take it easy all.

Back
Top Bottom