Baby clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
I woke up this morning and seen my clown had white spots over his eyes and his body I knew it was probley ick and i was perpairing my hospital tank to treat him and a couple hours later when my hospital tank was finished I went to brake down my tank to take him out and when I looked at him the spots and stuff was good it was like it was never their ????

Ich lives in cycles. It will spend some time feeding off the host fish, and then it will detach itself and sink to reproduce and multiply. After it multiplies it will again make and effort to attack your fish, and there will likely be more.

I recommend keeping the Hospital tank ready, because the ich may very well come back with a vengeance.

Wow I didn't know yeah I'm deff gonna keep that on stand by wow thanks alot for the info I deff have to keep a eye on him because I can't risk my other livestock in my tank and I don't wanna lose him either is their any other way of treating him inside the display tank ?

Hahha lol , yeah Maybe he was laying in the sand and he got sand all over him because I can see a fish dropping A disease that fast u know

Back
Top Bottom