Baby feather duster worm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UK-lass

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone,
I've just started a 30 litre nano tank and so far so good.I've used live sand and rock and over the last month have added 3 damsel fish, 2 snails, 2 hermit crabs, a nice green star polyp and a feather duster worm.The water chemistry has been fine ( checked every 3 days) s.g stable at 1.022, salinity at 30.
So I was supprised to see what appears to be a tiny feather duster, a different colour to the other one, is it likely to have come from the one we put in the tank or from the live sand and will it be ok in the tank with the big boys!
I've really enjoyed having this small tank and have been pleasantly supprised that all seems to be going ok so far, tap wood lol!

Yeah I have a few in the tank that I didn't buy they're only tiny though. I'd watch it with the hermits, my big one got eaten by the hermits as they thought its shell was something they could move into

Thanks,
So far the hermits have ignored the feather duster and I'm going on a scavenger hunt to the beach to find some larger shells for the crabs for when they need them, so far each of the crabs have moulted once since I put them in the tank, I thought they had been eaten by something when I found the old legs!

Back
Top Bottom