Bare bottom nano?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Travis55

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone have or had a bare bottom nano? Ive got a small like 1" 1/2 clown thats getting bullied badly and i wanna put him in a separate tank. But i dont have my sand yet... can i fill my 10 gal nano with water from my 55 and add my lr thats in my 55 and after payday get my sand and add? Or maybe just keep it bare? Thanks for the info

Could you not just use a handful of sand from your bigger tank?

There is nothing wrong going bare bottom just make sure you have enough rock n the tank. You might want to upgrade your little 10 gallon for the clown in the future they do get pretty good sized and live a long long time if properly taken care of. I know a few people that have had them over 20 years.

joy13 said:
There is nothing wrong going bare bottom just make sure you have enough rock n the tank. You might want to upgrade your little 10 gallon for the clown in the future they do get pretty good sized and live a long long time if properly taken care of. I know a few people that have had them over 20 years.

Ill prolly end up selling the clown. My 2 bigger percs have been picking on him since its mate was killed by
my damsels...

Back
Top Bottom