Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No big deal lol. I've dropped plenty of things. I killed my pistol shrimp when I moved tanks because he fell out of a rock and I didn't notice until it was to late. Poor shrimp

No big deal lol. I've dropped plenty of things. I killed my pistol shrimp when I moved tanks because he fell out of a rock and I didn't notice until it was to late. Poor shrimp

Being on the same "trunk". You think it stressed out the other branch? Because that was a group of two. The other part is a group of 4 not connected. That may have killed the other! We figured it out! That sucks! Oh just looked in the tank and one of the emeralds is missing his claws...wtf?!?

image-708720689.jpg

Being on the same "trunk". You think it stressed out the other branch? Because that was a group of two. The other part is a group of 4 not connected. That may have killed the other! We figured it out! That sucks! Oh just looked in the tank and one of the emeralds is missing his claws...wtf?!?

Hmm weird I've never heard of that happening before. I really don't know! If all your parameters are in check the rest of it should do fine. Do you have other emeralds? Another could of ripped it off, don't worry it will come back when he molts :)

Hmm weird I've never heard of that happening before. I really don't know! If all your parameters are in check the rest of it should do fine. Do you have other emeralds? Another could of ripped it off, don't worry it will come back when he molts :)

I don't know either!!! I'm so confused. Yea I have 2

Hmm the other heads are still out and lookin good right? Check the base when the lights are out for tissue recession.

Those hammers are amazing! They put mine to shame lol. The color from that bulb is awesome!

Thanks man! Yea this bulb is night and day difference! My kitchen is now blue! Really bringing out the coral more. Even the white strips are my clowns!

For sure it really makes them all pop! Get some nice zoas for sure, that light will bring out awesome colors!

Well you just have the two clowns right? How about a blenny? They have a lot of personality

Bribo!!! What's happening to my Acan?!? It's turning white and the inside red part is starting to disappear. I moved it down thinking maybe it's the new bulb. Help please?!?

Back
Top Bottom