Best filter for a 10 gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

insanejellyfish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I have my tank running nicely and have a good bio load for the tank which includes a dwarf gourami, a juli cory(on one of my other threads I called it a zebra the store I bought it from had it mislabeled), a emerald cory, a bamboo shrimp, a blue apple snail, and at the moment 2 black neon tetras, soon to be 4 or 5. I do have a few plants in the tank as well. So my question is what would be the best filter to have for the tank? Right now I have a tetra whisper 10 gal. I was wondering if there were any better filters specifically for 10 gallon tanks or if I would be better off with a 20 gal filter. Thank you for all of your time!

I usually put Aquaclear 30's on my 10g tanks when not using a sponge filter.

Get an aqua tech 5-15! I'm running two of them on my 40 gallon and they work like a charm

My vote also goes to aquaclear 30.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

An AC30 is also exactly what I would recommend.

Sent from my iPad using science

I have an ac 30 on my 10 with a tetra whisper 10 next to it, tetra has filter floss and almond leaves in it though. . Lots of bio media in the 30.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Personally am not a fan of the Aqua tech filters they stopped worked very good after a while.

Fishobsessed7

Aqua-tech was mentioned earlier by the OP.

Ohh, look at that, I did see that earlier, thought it was a typo, my auto correct used to do that..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for all the info, I was just looking around at prices and everything earlier today. I think I am going to go with the ac30 off of everyone's opinion. Seems to be the best choice. Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom