Best filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hanziie

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys i currently have a aqueal fan filter 3 plus that came with the tank i brought ive had the tank about 8 months roughly i have a really hard time getting filters for it as only one shop has the filters for it and they dont always have them! The filter has also became rather noisy I want to get a new filter a well established brand that i can get filter for it anywhere also one that isnt noisy as the tanks in my bedroom!

How big is the tank?

I am a huge fan of media flexibility so I can put what I want in it so I would almost always go with the an Aquaclear, Fluval Cx or a canister filter. I have also been testing the new Seachem Tidal filters and have been impressed so far. The self-priming feature is awesome. I haven't had it long enough to really give it a fair trial yet though.

Another vote for Aquaclears, here. I have three running right now and not a single problem with any of them. Those Seachem/Sicce Tidals look darn sexy, too, though.

(Well, as sexy as an aquarium filter can look...)

Back
Top Bottom