Best looking pleco under 6"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have always been partial to the Butterfly Pleco (aka Butterfly Louch). It stays at like 2"... and it actually looks sort of liek a stingray in my opinion.. They look cool swimmig naroudn the tank.. although most of the time they are on the glass cleaning it. Hope I could be some help

Check with your lfs under the names, hillstream loach, hongkong pleco as well as butterfly pleco. They may be there but have been overlooked since they are actually a loach. I believe they like cooler water also but I put one in my daughters tank a few months ago and he's doing great. We keep her tank at 78-80.

They sell them at my LFS... For liek $4 or $5.,.. They look pretty cool.. Maybe if you ask the owner of your LFS he could order one for oyu in his next order? They never get that big though.. I was hoping it woudl get to be liek 10".. but never more than liek 2".. lol.. I am glad I could help...

I'm talking to my LFS about getting two of either the queen or the butterfly to replace my Royal. I'll even get a trade in value!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom