Best place to order large amounts of fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buzzkiller

Aquarium Advice Regular
I recently moved to the middle of nowhere. I have a 100 gallon planted tank that needs to be filled. I literally need around 100 small fish of various species. Can anyone recommend a site that has cheap fish and most importantly cheap shipping?

Have you surfed Aquabid? A lot of places sell on there and will combine or offer free shipping if you order over a certain amount

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You could take a look at Wet Spot. Large variety of fish available, next day air rates start at $35.

Live aquaria gives cheaper prices when you order more fish, usually 12. Depending on the price of the fish you want, they have free shipping over 225 dollars. You could always order more supplies for the 225 requirement- just send them to me! (y)You can never have enough fish stuff!

Ok so far I like the look of the wet spot. I think I'll try to email them asking for a quote on shipping. If I do go with Live aquaria I'll be sure to send a package your way full of fish stuff Oto :D

Wet spot has a pdf of their current stock. Jessica Supala I believe is in charge of that. Just email and ask for the current list. Also sign up for their newsletter. It's very informative.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wet spot has a pdf of their current stock. Jessica Supala I believe is in charge of that. Just email and ask for the current list. Also sign up for their newsletter. It's very informative.
Very nice people to work with, email or phone. Online sales responses are Monday to Friday only, west coast time. Good luck!

Very nice people to work with, email or phone. Online sales responses are Monday to Friday only, west coast time. Good luck!

There is no doubt about that, I had something weird going on with my payment method, where it would let them charge all but 17.00 and Chelsea had my order shipped and we were squared away a couple days later. The fish could have been so so and I still would've given them 2 thumbs up just because of that.

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wet Spot Store

This is a very dangerous place for me to go. I only live about an hour and a half away from the place. My wife always worries a trip will also facilitate the purchasing of a new tank as well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom