Best plant fixture for about $100?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just have one on my 20 tall and it's almost to much at 16", I've ordered 2 current satellite plus for my new 40b build so if you can wait a couple weeks I'll have a review on those as well.. finnex kills it for the money though,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How is the beams work LED??? I'm looking to get a 48" LED for my 90 gallon and I was going to get a finnex planted plus but this one is half the price. How is it??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Look at the PAR info thread in my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have 2 48" beamworks on your 75 gallon?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are you running or planning to run CO2? If not, reconsider adding any high output fixture. Are you running two T8s now? the cheapest option might be to add 2 more T8s (perhaps a shop light) and have hem on for all or part of the light cycle. There are lots of plants that will thrive under that amount of light.

Are you running or planning to run CO2? If not, reconsider adding any high output fixture. Are you running two T8s now? the cheapest option might be to add 2 more T8s (perhaps a shop light) and have hem on for all or part of the light cycle. There are lots of plants that will thrive under that amount of light.

Pressurized is not necessary for a medium light tank, or even a high light tank to be honest. Unless you go ultra high light. I'm running 4 t5ho aquatic life bulbs over my 40 breeder and have been using metricide for about 4 weeks now with no algae problems.

Back
Top Bottom