Betta tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ylreveb20

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought a 3.5 gallon tank from petsmart. I added one anubias and one more plant I forgot the name. Do I need special lighting? It sits next to a window and there’s another window right in front of it, at some point in the day it will have direct sun light. I do have this lamp that is made for plants, but it’s not made for aquarium plants. What do you suggest? I posted some pictures hopefully you get an idea. IMG_2062.jpgIMG_2060.JPGIMG_2057.jpgIMG_2059.JPGThank you

Is it filtered and do you have a heater? The light should be fine. Your Betta will love the Anubias. From what I can see you have a very pretty Betta :)

Filter yes, heater no the water temp is 75. I live in Phoenix and it’s 107 today, I’m going to check the water temperature throughout the day, it sits next to a window I assume the water temperature will rise.

Oh perfect then. I personally don't have a filter because I keep mine next to a window and it stays about 75-78 and when I do daily water changes I use slightly warmer water.

Back
Top Bottom