Betta tanks upgrade, know any good 2.5g tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome! They will definitely thank you for the extra swimming space! Maybe you could plant it and have some ghost shrimp. (ghosts are $0.39 at PetSmart) cheap little dudes but fun to watch them :) my Betta ignores them. Or there's always ADF but they can be tricky to feed because of their poor eyesight.

Either way good luck!

Ps: good starter plants: Anubias, Java Fern, Amazon Swords, Cryptocoryne.

Good luck :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

thanks!! yea i'm super excited! hopefully i can get them as early as end of April :) i'm kind of nervous for the plants, but i'd really like to have a planted tank, just now with like a ton of plants, but enough. do you know of any threads on here that explain how to do the planting if you've never even tried it before? :D

ghost shrimp sound really cool! now that would be an awesome tank ;)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425609782.429565.jpg

That's one of my shrimp if you can see him. I think mine leaves them alone because he's like me and can hardly see them XD

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Here's everything you want to know about planted tanks. They look really complicated but with the right lighting and doses/ water changes its really not hard to do.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83826

There's tons of people on here, especially Brookster he helped me, who would gladly help you start with some easy plants. Those examples I gave you really only need a decent light to grow. No fertilizers or co2. They simple :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom