Betta tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottVinVA

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone have pictures of their betta tanks?

I used to hate these fish because of my idea of them being little kiddy fish and assuming they just were cheap somethings to give to kids as a gift.

Well my adorable 8yr old neice gave me one for christmas and a funny little bowl that has lights under it. As much as I did not want it (kept that to myself) I took it home. Now I am in love with "Oliver" LOL.

Hes so much more friendly and tolerant than my tetras. I would like to see what others are using for tanks and is there anything special you need if you use something larger than a small fish bowl? Right now he is in a bowl about 8cups of water in size. I would like to give him more room.

Thanks!
Please post pics!

8)

I have 2 2 1/2 gallon hex tanks with undergravel filters with my Betta's in there... they love it, are happy, are next to each other to keep from being bored, and each now has a plecostamus to keep algae down... I'll get some pics up later today or tomorrow

I have 2 male bettas that have had fin rot-1 has no tail the other has no dorsal fin so they are not in the best of shape to photograph.

Here's my betta tanks...
both.jpg

Jupiter.jpg

uranus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom