BioCube 29 Saltwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roberz00

Aquarium Advice Activist
here a few pics of my 8 month old tank. Only has 1 fancy damsel in it but soon to have a tank mate. im hoping to get a goby for the sand work.

in all there are 3 turbo 3 cerrite(sp?) and 5 nassarius snails
5 red leg and 5 blue leg hermits
2 skunk shrimps ( medium sized)
what was one xenia pod is now split and formned 2 stalks
35 lbs of rock

Attachments

• Xenia.jpg
    Xenia.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 71
  • Skunk Shrimp.jpg
    Skunk Shrimp.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 76
  • P30124819.jpg
    P30124819.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Nassarious Snail.jpg
    Nassarious Snail.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 81
A few more Shots. All pics are from my new cell phone since my main camera took a working holiday vacation.

Attachments

• P30124531.jpg
    P30124531.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 69
  • P30124639.jpg
    P30124639.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 71
  • P30124559.jpg
    P30124559.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 81
Thanks Mike, Its far from perfect as its still young. I know there is some diatoms still appearing like in the pics but it comes and goes. Im hoping with the recent addition of the nassarrious(sp) snails and them shuffling the sand around a bit I can get it to go away. All of the rock work was white or plain, cured but plain when i got it from my LFS. 8 months later i have all that pink/purple coreline(sp) and it came about naturally. I have not added/dosed anything like purple up or some other 'magic potion" The Xenias started as a very small 4 pom pom stalk, like a dot on the rock, when i got it 3 weeks after the tank cycled and such. Now its starting to "walk" to high spots but its only now doing it because of the split.
That split was a weird thing to see/watch happen over the course of the last 2 weeks. week one it split...this past week it ;"walked to the main rock work and began to climb it.

Back
Top Bottom